Lately, I have really been interested in cat puzzle toys. Here is a list of ones I know about – some we have reviewed and some we haven’t (I’ve included a list of all of them below the photo, so you can see our reviews, if you want). Would be curious about your experience with any of these toys!
- Catit Design Senses Treat Maze – sells on Amazon for $15.57. We have not reviewed this one yet – but I would love to try it out.
- Cat Amazing – Best Cat Toy Ever! Interactive Puzzle Box Game for Cats – sells on Amazon for $14.95. This is a great one – we have reviewed it – and you can see our video here.
- Dog Spinny – Nina Ottosson Interactive Pet Toy – sells on Amazon for $19.07. This was our very first cat puzzle toy that we reviewed – it was an immediate hit – see our video here.
- Nina Ottoson Treat Maze Interactive Game for Cats – sells on Amazon for $19.99. We reviewed this one recently – here is the video – it isn’t terribly challenging, but good for a busy food motivated cat.
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip ‘N Flap Dog Puzzle – sells on Amazon for $15.66. We have not reviewed this one – I love that it’s made of wood for the environment, but not sure how sanitary it would be over time.
- Dog Tornado- Nina Ottosson Interactive Pet Toy – sells on Amazon for $24.12. We just reviewed this one too. Here is the video – it is definitely more challenging than the Dog Spinny, but overall, I still like the Dog Brick (#12) best.
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Shuffle Bone Dog Puzzle – sells on Amazon for $12.09 – this reminds me of the Dog Brick, but in the wood version. Again concerned about sanitary-ness.
- Stimulo Cat Feeding Station and Activity Center – sells on Amazon for $24.95. Love this one and they just announced an upgrade at Global Pet Expo! Here’s our video.
- Trixie Mad Scientist for Cats – sells on Amazon for $29.99. Floppycats reader, Gale, recently told me about this one and #10 – interested in trying them out.
- Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center – sells on Amazon for $46.12
- SmartyKat Seek ‘a Boo Paw Puzzle Cat Toy – sells on Amazon for $9.31. Have seen something similar at CVS and wondered how interested the cats would be. I think Chiggy would like it more.
- Dog Brick – Nina Ottosson’s Interactive Dog Toy – sells on Amazon for $21.89. This is probably my favorite of them all. Here’s our video. But you’ve got to have a food motivated cat!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Why Do Cats Sleep So Much? The Importance of a Cat Nap | April 19, 2013