When Petmate sent us a bunch of their stuff to product test, included with them was their Kennel Sheepskin Pad. I used it the last time we went to the vet with the cats, which was back in May or June (cannot remember exactly), and I remember Bill (boyfriend) checking it out after we opened the cages to let the cats out. It was funny because he immediately saw that it was new. He picked it up, turned it side to side and said, “This is cool. Is it new?”
It is cool. Here’s why:
- it fits perfectly in their cat carrier
- it has a removable cover that you can wash
- it is highly cushioned for your kitty’s comfort – this is especially important for older kitties
- it’s available in a variety of sizes to fit your carrier
I know you might be thinking, why in the world wouldn’t you just stuff a towel in the pet carrier – and I confess that I definitely do that too. I just like the simplicity of it and how it looks – clean and neat.
- Sheepskin Kennel Pad (16″L x 9″W x 1″H) Navy $11.99
- Sheepskin Kennel Pad (20.5″L x 12″W x 1″H) Navy $13.99
- Sheepskin Kennel Pad (22″L x 14″W x 1″H) Navy $14.99
Here is a video I shot during the reviewing process:
What do you think of the Petmate Kennel Sheepskin Pad?
Category: Cat Product Reviews