When we were contacted by L.G. Barnes of LG Potter about reviewing the personalized ceramic cat bowls that he personally makes, I was very excited. However, what made the process even more cool was the fact that he sent me photos of the bowls as they were being made!!
This is his small Model L, which is a perfect size for kitties.
L.G. allowed me to pick out the colors of the bowls. Based on their personalities, I picked out the following colors for Charlie and Trigg:
Bubbie (Charlie) –> Iron Red
Chiggy (Trigg) –> Blue Brown
The bowls are made on a potters wheel. The bowl is formed first and then a cylinder is made for the bowl to set down inside of and then the two pieces are then compressed together.
- Small $30 – the size we got – this size covers a wide variety of pets that range up to 20 lbs
- Medium $40 – for pets that weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Large – $50.00 – for pets over 50 lbs.
There’s an additional $10 charge for the personalization (7 character limit).
…and they are also microwavable and dishwasher safe (TOP SHELF ONLY). I love a pet food bowl or a pet water bowl that is dishwasher safe!
Here’s a video I did of the bowls, highlighting their features:
Hang out with LG Potter on Facebook.
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sweet Deal from LG Potter on Personalized Ceramic Cat Bowls | February 11, 2012
- Ceramic Cat Bowls Personalized by LG Potter Product Review Part Deux | April 10, 2012