I discovered Nature’s Logic Cat Food when I saw a giveaway for it on Ingrid King’s The Conscious Cat. So I reached out to Nature’s Logic and asked if they would send us some cans to try out. First up is their Chicken Dinner Fare canned cat food.
Here’s what attracted me to Nature’s Logic Cat Food Chicken Dinner Fare:
- muscle meat and organ meat based can foods (High-quality Animal Protein)
- contains no wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato
- contains no chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, or trace nutrients
- each can has animal plasma containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins
- the cans are BPA-free
- It’s one of the 10 foods Susan Thixton would feed her own cats according to her “List” Dec 1, 2011 (this means they meet her criteria)
- NO synthetic vitamins or minerals added (all the nutrients come from FOOD. This is very rare.)
- It’s not owned by a huge corporate conglomerate that doesn’t care about what’s going in the food
- All nutrients in Nature’s Logic Chicken Dinner Fare are derived from whole foods and 100% natural ingredients.
I asked Liz Eastwood of the Natural Cat Care blog about Nature’s Logic – you know, if it was any good, and she said that she’ll be adding it to her best canned cat foods list.
Since they don’t use “added vitamins and minerals” all nutrients come from food – so their foods have a lot of ingredients to supply all the nutrients to keep cats healthy.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Motmorillonite Clay, Cottage Cheese, Cod Liver Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Egg Shell Meal.
Nature’s Logic’s website includes the analysis listing – it’s lengthy, so best to be seen on their site.
Caymus and Murphy immediately liked it. Charlie and Trigg liked it on and off, but I would continue to give it to them and buy it for them because it’s so good for them and I would feel good giving it to them.
Here’s arrival video:
Here’s a video of Caymus and Murphy trying Nature’s Logic Chicken Dinner Fare for the first time:
Here’s a video of Charlie and Trigg eating it:
You can buy 12 of the 5.5 oz cans Nature’s Logic Cat Food Chicken Dinner Fare on Amazon.com for $22.99 – or approximately $1.92/can.
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Nature's Logic Canned Cat Food Duck & Salmon Product Review | June 26, 2012