A Seal Mink Ragdoll Kitten with a Blaze
Most Ragdoll Kittens at this age have a lot more white in their fur.
If you are really interested in showing your Ragdoll cat, there is a terrific website that shows what the cat must look like – Ideal Markings in Mitted and Bicolor .
Please contact floppycats.com if you have a Ragdoll kitty who has this color type and you’d like for he or she to be featured on this page!
Would you like to see more Ragdoll cat pics? Click on any of the color patterns below to see more:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Floppycats.com | June 3, 2010
- The Chocolate Ragdoll - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | August 28, 2011
- The Cream Point Ragdoll - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | August 29, 2011
- Seal Ragdolls - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | August 29, 2011
- Blue Ragdolls | August 29, 2011
- Red Ragdolls | November 4, 2011