Grab a Litter Robot Reconditioned Litter Box and Still Use the Litter Robot Coupon Code Discount
Many of you who follow us on our social media channels, know how much I am still enjoying our Litter Robot Open Air (see our newest video below to see what I mean) or you can read our Litter Robot Open Air review too.
Many of you have also asked how you might save on the Litter Robot Open Air. One of the great ways to save money on a Litter-Robot is to grab one of the refurbished ones on their website.
Litter-Robot calls them “reconditioned” and lists them under the “Reconditioned” tab on their website, see the screenshot below to see what I mean.
But, you may be wondering what the re-conditioning means and if there is a warranty on the product and more – Litter Robot explains it all on their website, but here’s a quick run down:
- In general, reconditioned Litter-Robots purchased through the manufacturer are those that have been returned under their 90-day return policy.
- All Litter Robots that are available for purchase through the reconditioned tab have been tested to make sure they meet Litter-Robot’s original factory specifications.
- Being able to re-sell a reconditioned unit, Litter-Robot is able to reduce their environmental impact – they don’t have to throw it away.
- While a reconditioned unit gets a thorough cleaning, it is a used unit and therefore could have small cosmetic defects or other evidence of prior use. If any of those would turn you off, Litter-Robot suggests that you purchased a new unit instead.
- Warranty on Litter Robot Reconditioned Units – same 18 month warranty that the new ones come with! (you also have the option to purchase 18 more months for a total of a 3-year warranty for $49.99)
Grab a Litter Robot Refurbished Litter Box
- Buy the Litter Robot Open Air on their website. Free Shipping within the contiguous 48 United States. Additional shipping costs to AK, HI, and PR.
- Get $25 off your purchase of the Litter-Robot Open Air through this link.
Would you buy a refurbished Litter Robot? Why or why not?