The lilac is grey and cream in color. Ragdoll Fanciers Worldwide provides a good example of the different patterns and colors (however, there are photos on this page as well). Please check out the Ragdoll Fanciers Worldwide Website as well (link below).
The kittens pictured below are from Guysndolls Ragdolls in Australia. They are all Lilac.
The photos below are of Summer Breeze of Drouindolls. She is a Lilac bicolor Ragdoll. She is photographed here with her first litter. Do you want to see more Ragdoll Kittens? Go to Floppycats.com’s Ragdoll Kitten Page.
If you are really interested in showing your Ragdoll cat, there is a terrific website that shows what the cat must look like (link below).
Please contact floppycats.com if you have a Ragdoll kitty who has this color type and you’d like for he or she to be featured on this page!
Would you like to see more Adult Ragdoll Cat Pictures? Click on any of the following color patterns, to see more Ragdoll Pictures:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Chocolate Ragdoll - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | August 28, 2011
- The Cream Point Ragdoll - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | August 29, 2011
- Seal Ragdolls - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | August 29, 2011
- Red Ragdolls | August 29, 2011
- Blue Ragdolls | August 29, 2011
- Mink Ragdoll | February 25, 2013