Keith Davitt Cat Fountains – Thirsty Cat Fountains Product Review
You might recall that I introduced you to Keith Davitt Cat Fountains a few weeks ago. I discovered these fountains from a comment that someone left on one of my blog posts. So I went to Keith’s Etsy Store and checked them out. I was amazed by the different selections, designs, colors and options he had in his Etsy store, so, of course, I contacted him and asked him to do an Etsy interview for the site – which will be featured on November 26, 2010. I also asked if he would be willing to send a fountain for Charlie and Trigg to check out.
He was, of course, willing to do so and here’s the first one that he sent us!
I chose this one because I love the copper work that Keith did to create a waterfall effect – I also thought the sound of it would be delightful. Not to mention, I figured the sound would encourage the kitties to drink out of it.
Of course, they drank out of it right from the get go. Charlie, especially, which came as no surprise since he loves to drink water from the sink.
Why I love Keith Davitt Cat Fountains:
- The designs are all unique and elegant
- They are much more attractive than the plastic cat fountains
- They are a piece of art you can have in your home – so they are more than just a cat fountain – they are an added feature to your home or garden
- If you have an outdoor kitty, you can always place it outside on your porch or on your deck, so that they have fresh water.
- The glazes used on the pots are made from recipes developed by two scientist/potters and rigourously tested for food safeness. Also, the clays are stoneware – also food safe.
- The circulation of fresh water encourages your kitty to drink water!
Here’s a video I captured of Charlie and Trigg checking out the cat fountain that Keith sent us when it first arrived:
And here’s another that I captured last night:
We are going to donate this cat fountain to a local animal shelter, so that they can auction it off. It’s gorgeous and can be put to a better use!
BONUS! Are you interested in ordering a cat fountain made by Keith Davitt? Receive a 10% discount on the fountain of your choice by using coupon code floppycat2012! Order from CatFountains on Etsy enter the coupon code floppycat2012 INTO THE COUPON CODE BOX. Underneath the payment options when you go to checkout are the words: “apply shop coupon code”. Click on that and enter the code and 10% will automatically be deducted.
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- September 2011 Floppycats.com Giveaway: Handmade Ceramic Cat Fountain | September 1, 2011