To kick off the New Year, Neater Feeder has agreed to donate one of their spill proof water and food bowls for our first giveaway of 2011!
There is only one winner and she or he will win a Neater Feeder for cats.
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win the Neater Feeder for cats, please:
- subscribe to our e-mail updates (if you’re already subscribed to our e-mail updates and are an active subscriber, then you don’t need to re-subscribe – you’re already entered!).
- and for an additional chance to win them – submit a photo of your kitty with an explanation of why your kitty needs a new feeder!
- and for yet another chance to win – “Tweet” about this giveaway on your Twitter account. Be sure to the hash tag “#neaterfeeder” in your “tweet”, so I can be sure to find your tweet and mark you down!
So that’s three entries per person!
You may enter up to three times per the ways above and a random winner will be chosen in a drawing on February 1, 2011. The giveaway is open to all addresses in the USA!
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Winner of January 2011 Floppycats.com Giveaway: Neater Feeder | February 5, 2011
- Follow-Up - January 2011 Floppycats.com Giveaway: Neater Feeder | February 26, 2011