We were sent an Imperial Cat Lounge to test many months ago. We have been testing it for all of those months. Charlie immediately took to it, Trigg doesn’t use it as much. Charlie has probably always preferred the cardboard scratchers over the sisal and carpet varieties.
The Imperial Cat Lounge is great because it comes with a packet of catnip that you can use to “refreshen” the attraction to the lounge. The design is wonderful as well, because your kitty wants to sit down and prop his paws up.
Charlie is almost 12 lbs., so for a smaller cat, this lounge is ideal. If Charlie gets much larger, no doubt, he will not fit on the lounge anymore.
Not all kitties are attracted to corrugated cardboard as their preferred thing to scratch on. Some prefer sisal or carpet. But you don’t want to use a carpet scratcher because then they will think that all carpet is fair game.
- Imperial Cat Turtle Cat Scratch n Shape
- Imperial Cat Orca Cat Scratch n Shape
- Scratch n’ Shapes Cat Scratching Mat Pad Blue Whale
- Imperial Cat Animal Scratch ‘n Shapes Large Crocodile
- Imperial Cat Animal Scratch ‘n Shapes Food Scratcher Cheese
You can tell from these designs that someone over at Imperial Cat company has a fantastic sense of humor.
Here are the videos we captured during our review:
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sponsor a Shelter with Imperial Cat In Honor of Adopt-A-Cat Month | June 3, 2010
- Imperial Cat Zen Lounger - Floppycats.com Review | November 2, 2010