If you are wondering how to make cat treats the best place to start your search is on the internet by typing in “free cat treat recipes” in your favorite web browser.
These great homemade cat treat recipe would be great not only for your cat but can be attractively wrapped and put under the treat for family and friends cats.
1 can of un-drained tuna
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup flour
1/3 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients into a bowl
3. Using a rolling pin roll the dough out to ?? thickness.
4. Cut into treat size pieces or use a treat sized cookie cutter.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Wrap and give as a gift or feed directly to your cat.
If a soft cat treat is more to your liking give this recipe a try. Your cat is guaranteed to give you extra snuggles for this one:
3 oz of ground beef
2 tablespoons of oatmeal
Pinch of fresh catnip
1. Mix all ingredients and pat into a burger patty.
2. Broil under medium heat for about 5 minutes or until brown. Flip frequently to avoid burning.
3. Let cool and cut into bite size pieces.
4. Watch your cat enjoy.
There are plenty of recipes baking cat treats on the internet. Especially with all of the pet food recalls it is a great idea to bake your own treats. Not only will your pet love you for the special attention you can wow your friends and family.
Here are a couple of great sites with wonderful recipes to try. Have fun and happy baking.