Mr. Charlie Man is now 1 year old! I cannot believe it! Of course, I haven’t had him for a year – I’ve only had him for 9 months, but we’re celebrating anyway!
I made Charlie’s party hat by using this party hat pattern I found online, and then customized it for Charlie man – share photos and stores of how you celebrate your kitty’s birthday!
In honor of his birthday, Charlie asked his favorite catnip toy product company if they’d supply a Yeowww! Pollock Fish for one of his feline friends, and they agreed!! As you can tell from the photo, he wasn’t pleased with my marketing tactics for this giveaway – he could have ditched the hat.
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win the Yeowww! Pollock Fish, please:
- leave a comment on this post telling us if your cat has ever tried Yeowww! catnip and how she or he likes it – this gives you an extra opportunity to win!
- subscribe to our e-mail updates (if you’re already subscribed to our e-mail updates, you don’t need to re-subscribe)
You may only enter once (one per person) and a random winner will be chosen in a drawing on August 1, 2010. The giveaway is open to all addresses in the USA and Canada!
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Winner of Happy 1st Birthday, Charlie! PLUS BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY | August 6, 2010
- Happy 1st Birthday, Triggy! And BONUS Feline Furniture Giveaway! | August 19, 2010
- Bonus December Giveaway - Kitty Corner from Feline Furniture | December 15, 2010