Charlie is my seal mitted Ragdoll cat with an hourglass blaze that was adopted on October 15, 2009. He was born on July 23, 2009.
He was adopted from Soulmate Ragdolls in Salisbury, NC.
After Rags died in March 30, 2009, I started slowly looking at different Ragdoll breeders across the United States, in Canada and in Holland.
Although my favorite Ragdoll look is that of a seal mitted with a blaze, I wanted to find the right breeder and also find the right kitten based on the kitten’s lineage as well as based on my gut feeling of the kitten upon appearance.
In late August, I was checking out the available kittens on various breeders’ websites. I had narrowed down the list of breeders to about three or four.
And then I saw him on Soulmate Ragdolls website. I loved, loved, loved his blaze and could tell that he was going to be gorgeous, not to mention that he was precious beyond measure.
Charlie’s Parents are:
Due to the powers of the Internet, Jasmine’s new owner found me online and submitted her story as Ragdoll of the Week! Read about Charlie’s mother – Jasmine.
He is an incredibly outgoing Ragdoll kitten. He has no fear and is Mr. Confident. He is really funny. He climbs all over me. He smells my lips and my breath after I’ve eaten…he just climbs up my chest and starts smelling my lips curious about the smell. Makes me giggle. I’ve never had or been around a cat like this. He’s so flippin’ confident and curious. He sleeps on my shoulders when I am typing on the computer and sleeps on my head at night. I think Rags told him that he hit the kitty jackpot by being with me, so he’s taking advantage of it!
My mom and I flew to Salisbury, NC to get him from Soulmates. We flew in and out of North Carolina in the same day. The trip was long for Charlie, but he was a trooper, never going to the bathroom or causing any trouble.
Videos of Charlie as a Kitten
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Way Cats Play Reveals Lots About Them! | February 26, 2010
- Calvin - Ragdoll of the Week! | March 15, 2010
- World's Best Cat Litter Reviewed by Floppycats.com | March 16, 2010
- RedMoon Custom PetFood Website | April 10, 2010
- Sleepypod Air | April 20, 2010
- TopCat Scratching Post - Floppycats.com Product Review | May 25, 2010
- KONG Incline Cat Scratcher | June 22, 2010
- Brawny Cat Big Baby – Floppycats.com Product Review | July 6, 2010
- Cataction Bungaree | July 13, 2010
- Dog Spinny - Floppycats.com Product Review | July 20, 2010
- Happy Birthday, Charlie! | July 23, 2010
- JW Grip Soft Nail Trimmer For Cats Deluxe Version - Floppycats.com Review | July 27, 2010
- Whole Life Cat Treats - Floppycats.com Review | August 17, 2010
- Happy 1st Birthday, Triggy! And BONUS Feline Furniture Giveaway! | August 19, 2010
- Ragdolls in Sinks | August 20, 2010
- Trigg, a Blue Lynx Mitted Ragoll Kitten | August 27, 2010
- Go! Natural Chicken, Turkey & Duck Dry Formula - Floppycats.com Review | September 7, 2010
- Lupine Collars and Leads - Floppycats.com Review | September 21, 2010
- Zuke's Z-Filets ® - Floppycats.com Review | October 5, 2010
- Imperial Cat's Cat 'n Around - Floppycats.com Review | October 12, 2010
- Charlie's Been Here 1 Year! | October 16, 2010
- Trigg Has Been Here 1 Year! | November 10, 2010
- Go! Natural Fresh Water Trout Dry Formula - Floppycats.com Review | November 16, 2010
- JW Pet Canvas Angel Fish Wand 20” – Floppycats.com Review | November 23, 2010
- JW Pet Grip Soft Shedding Blade - Floppycats.com Review | January 11, 2011
- My Ragdoll Cats - Charlie, Rags and Trigg | February 12, 2011
- Do You Use Diatomaceous Earth To Get Rid Of Fleas In Your Yard? | February 17, 2011
- What Do You Feed Your Cat? | March 3, 2011
- Does Your Cat Love It When You Make The Bed? | March 10, 2011
- What Our Cats Teach Us | May 27, 2011
- Wellness Cubed Sliced and Minced Grain Free Canned Cat Food - Review by Floppycats.com | August 9, 2011
- Does Your Ragdoll Cat Sleep With His Tongue Sticking Out? | September 14, 2011
- Urban Pethaus Wave Perch - Floppycats.com Product Review | October 19, 2011
- The Importance of Early Age Spay and Neuter | January 13, 2012
- Tuna Treats - Floppycats.com Review | January 26, 2012
- What is a Ragdoll Kitten Like? | February 10, 2012
- ShedMonster Cat Shedding Tool - Floppycats.com Product Review | April 6, 2012
- Neater Feeder Pet Bowl Product Review | April 10, 2012
- Do You Let Your Cat Bite You? | May 30, 2012
- About Me, Jenny Dean, Creator of Floppycats.com | September 6, 2012
- Ragdoll Cat Price | March 22, 2013