I originally saw the BestFriendBox when it was being featured as a giveaway on The Conscious Cat. I thought it was such a good idea, especially for a Ragdoll cat gift, that I reached out to BestFriendBox to see if they would send us a product sample for review. They were kind enough to oblige.
The BestFriendBox is a box full of goodies for your kitty or your pup. I think of a care package type of thing, like my mom used to send me when I was at camp.
There is a 4-step process how the BestFriendBox works.
1. Subscribe – sign up for the BestFriendBox for $45/month
2. Pick – the folks at BestFriendBox pick a selection of cat products to put in your box
3. Receive – you receive your BestFriendBox for your kitty during the last week of the month.
4. Donate – BestFriendBox donates 10% of their profits to shelters in need.
If you are looking for Ragdoll cat gifts for yourself or your friend you can subscribe for:
1. 1 month = $45
2. 3 months = $135
3. 6 months = $270
Not only is this something fun for you and your kitty to look forward to every month, but it is also an awesome option for gifts for cat lovers.
Below is a video I took of our receipt of the BestFriendBox:
Here is another video I did in the middle of the review of the BestFriendBox:
Category: Cat Product Reviews
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Pawalla Cat Gift Box Review | November 6, 2012