I am in the process of updating A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide and wanted to see if you had any suggestions of things to add.
Here’s an overview of the book:
Here’s an outline of the chapters:
- Chapter 1: Kitten-Proofing and Preparing Your Home and “Safe” Room
- Chapter 2: First Days with Your Kitten and Things to Watch Out For
- Chapter 3: Ragdoll Kitten’s Diet, Food and Water Bowls, Treats
- Chapter 4: Recommended Scratchers, Toys and Beds
- Chapter 5: Carriers and Your First Vet Visits
- Chapter 6: Nail Trimming and Grooming
- Chapter 7: Litter Box
- Chapter 8: Dental Care – Teeth Brushing
- Conclusion: Maintaining a Healthy Ragdoll Cat
- BONUS: How to Introduce Your New Ragdoll Kitten to a Resident Cat
- BONUS: Bringing Your Ragdoll Kitten Home Checklist
- BONUS: Questions to ask Ragdoll Breeders
I want to make it the most comprehensive book possible. So if after reviewing the chapter headlines, if you have ideas of things to include – please share them in the comment section below.
Thanks in advance for your tips/advice.