Sometimes readers point out that a lot of the toys we review are expensive and wonder if there are more affordable options! So I asked Errin, one of the owners at The Cat Connection in Dallas to share 10 fun and inexpensive cat toys with us. Here’s the run down:
- Jerry Kurlz – A new product that’s eco-friendly and made in the USA.
- Jerry Kurlz Road Runner – Like the Jerry Kurlz, but with a guinea fowl feather attached to the end!
- Hare Balls – These little balls of real rabbit fur were sent to us recently and the cats like throwing them in the air. See it here.
- Da Bird – Here’s one that many Floppycats’ readers have always loved – but we’ve never tried!
- Pet Candy Catnip – We have never tried this stuff, but The Cat Connection reports that it’s some good ‘nip!
- Comet Balls – for those kitties that don’t eat their toys
- Junk Food Flyers – These are fun and eco-friendly since they are made out of recycled junk food wrappers.
- Tiger Teaser Corks – These are wine corks that are wrapped in real bunny fur.
- Cat Dancer – This is one of Errin’s favorite cat toys
- Medium Crinkle Pom Balls